1.24.2012

Child Stars...All Grown Up (Problem Child Edition)

So every now and again I find myself watching an old movie from my childhood and wondering "what ever happened to that kid?" "I wonder what he looks like now?" If you are like me and you find yourself asking this question, you are going to LOVE today's post! 

Child Stars....All Grown Up...Problem Child Edition....

Remember this face?

Junior - John Ritter's rotten adopted kid on Problem Child One and Two. Well it turns out he didn't do much else besides Problem Child. Junior (or Michael Oliver) was pretty much a Two Hit Wonder.

Ready to see him all grown up?

BAM! There he is all grown up. I guess the red hair is natural?


Remember this Face??

Trixie - Junior's evil little partner in crime in Problem Child Two. I legit was her TWIN when I was a kid. I looked so much like her that my dad used to (AND STILL DOES) call me Trixie. Believe it? Maybe one day I will post a pic of me as a little kid:) If you're lucky!

Ready to see her all grown up??

Photos courtesy of Fanpix.net

Trixie hasn't changed much - I can still see that evil look in her eye in that second picture!

There you have it! Problem Child Stars All Grown Up!

9 comments:

  1. Ah, I use to love Trixie! She was my favorite! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how funny! She looks just the same. I used to love this movie!

    Bennett Love
    www.callie-lynch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like they still have problems...ha..ha..this is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this post...I might have to steal this idea :) I am so glad I found your Blog today! I'm your newest follower! :)

    Breanna :)
    http://therushfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is awesome! You should make this a series of some sort!

    Found your blog through Keep Your Sunnyside Up and am a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oddly enough, I was recently just thinking about that movie. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh! That boy is SCARY looking now. SICK! I love seeing child stars all grown up and you totally should show us what you looked like as a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is one of my favorite childhood movies, thanks for this cute memory

    Xoxo
    Esra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!